Monday, September 2, 2013

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

Hi everyone!
What a wet Labor day it is today! I am just glad I am home with my hubby! I have been working on a couple of patterns for scarves and revising the charts. I wanted to post some nice pictures of a pond we went to a few weeks ago for a cookout! I took my knitting and worked on knitting the Fantasy Lace Baby Bonnet! It is a great project to bring places. It is so quick to knit! (My design)
The cook-out was on my hubby's birthday and it was a very nice afternoon and evening! I could see the pretty sky at sunset through the trees over the pond. A few days later, we went kayaking in our inflatable kayaks at that location! There are some charming little islands out there, but since we had only inflatable kayaks and I am not much of a swimmer, we didn't go out that far! I have had my eye on those islands for years! We had a nice fire too! Here are some pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment