Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to find links to 3 Free Patterns

FREE! FREE! FREE!
Here are the 3 free patterns and the links to my stores to find them! I have posted them separately, but I will put them all 3 together here so you can find them easier! They are in Ravelry and Craftsy! Just type in the titles and you will find them!!

http://www.ravelry.com/stores/melody-hadley-designs

http://www.craftsy.com/user/53526/pattern-store



Rainbow Ripple Scarf--Knitted with KnitPicks Chroma



Water Color Waves Lace Scarf--Knitted with Patons Lace Yarn!




Simple Short--Row Heel Socks (with 3 DPN's)--Knitted with Bernat Baby Jacquard yarn



5 comments:

  1. I just adore that chroma...it makes any project really stand out. The pattern you chose for the scarf really shows it off. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may have been free in 2013 but, now that your pattern is made famous by your fans, its no longer free! Why do you still have the links here? Its not right.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still free as far as I know!

      Delete
    2. These THREE as in 3 patterns are still FREE and always will be. So please explain to me where you get the idea they are Not still free??????

      Delete
  3. I have a lot of patterns that there are prices to pay for them, but when I put something up that is to be free it will stay that way.

    ReplyDelete