Saturday, June 14, 2014

Estonian Collection of knit patterns I have designed so far!


Hi everyone,
I am so sorry for not posting on here for a while. I have been very busy going to many Doctors for the last 2 months. I found out that I have Stage 4 breast cancer in the bone of my left upper arm (humerus bone). This has caused me considerable pain, and eventually a pathological fracture that resulted in my hospitalization and a surgery to insert a rod for stability in my bone.   I am to begin 5 weeks of radiation on monday June 16th, for 5 days a week (every morning). This will slow down my knitting and even though I can still knit (with the blessings of my Drs.) I am getting very fatigued and still having a lot of pain in my arm. Currently my arm is of little use to me as I am not allowed to lift or rotate my shoulder. I will be having physical therapy as well. Which I really need to get the use back into my arm.

The pictures of the scarves and shawls here are the start of my Estonian Collection of scarves and shawls. I would like to eventually create an e-book with these and other designs which are inspired by Estonian lace stitch knit patterns. There are more patterns which are in the process of being worked which will be included in the pattern collection. I will post an update when they are finished. I will continue to offer these patterns for individual sale even when the e-book is finished.  In the meantime please enjoy these pictures of what I have finished so far.  You can find more photos in my pattern stores if you want to. Enjoy and happy knitting!

YOU CAN FIND THESE PATTERNS FOR PURCHASE IN ANY OF THESE PATTERN STORES:  Ravelry, Craftsy or Etsy.

http://www.ravelry.com/designers/melody-hadley
http://www.craftsy.com/user/53526/pattern-store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MerryMelodyDesigns

My first work of art--Estonian Enchantment Shawl
ESTONIAN DIAMONDS LACE SCARF
LILY OF THE VALLEY BRIDAL SHAWL

ESTONIAN FANTASY LACE SCARF

AIRY LEAVES LACE SCARF

No comments:

Post a Comment