Sunday, October 13, 2013

Fall Scenes revisited

Good Morning everyone!
I am always enchanted by the beauty of fall! I just love to take pictures of the leaves in my yard. There are not many days left for the leaves now. Soon all the color will be gone. Though the beeches usually hang on to their leaves through most of fall and into winter, most of their leaves will be gone too!
A while ago we stopped at a local picnic area that had some pretty little nooks! Today we stopped in again so I could get the last of Autumn's scenery.  Despite the noisy traffic on the road, the picnic area features some really enchanting spots! You just never know where you will find enchantment around here! You have to look for it!  And sometimes, there it is around the corner!

I am putting some pictures of the picnic area on here as well as some more trees in my yard! Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment